Monday, June 29, 2009

Gift idea for anyone!

I thought I would share what I did for my dad for Father's Day. I bought my frame at Michael's, it came with a matte board already in it! I cover the board with some of my favorite paper and Mod Podged over it (love that stuff). I added ribbon and from there I wrote down a bunch of words that best describe my dad and formed it in Photoshop (love that even more than Mod Podge!) I used different fonts and sizes and colors....That is it! Printed it off a Costco for .13 (HELLO) He loved it and it was so easy to do! You could do it for anybody....friends, hubbys, kids!


2 comments:

Donahue Family said...

Oh my gosh Beck...I just did one of those about a month ago except yours is way cuter! I did mine at http://www.wordle.net/create You type in all your words and it jumbles them for you. You can pic a font(but I like how you have LOTS of fonts) and the direction the words are going. I'll post a pic on my blog at some point.
COOL IDEA! Thanks fer sharing.

Jayna said...

Very cute! How did you get the lines cute so crisp and clean?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...